Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Taste of Rhode Island

This past weekend I had a table at the Taste of Rhode Island, a culinary event that showcases the unique flavors of the tiniest state in the union. The food was great, the oyster shucking and slurping competitions were fun, and the Sam Adams beers flowed freely! I was fortunate enough to sell 17 more copies of Legend of the Treasure (bringing my total to 431), as well as to showcase for the first time in public the cover to The Talisman of Unification along with the encrypted code found on my website. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table and I welcome all the new members to the Overlord family!

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Hey Mike,

You might not remember me, but we met at my mother-in-law's house during my writer's group in Swansea, MA. I was wondering what the name of the company is that you used to publish the students' books when you work in schools. I have a christmas project that I'm working on for my family and am interested in used the same printing press. Hope all is well on the writing front! Looking forward to hearing from you on my blog!

Jeri K.

The-Overlords.com said...

Hi Jeri,

Yes, I remember you! Sorry this took so long to post, but I've been away for a while. The book company is:

Nationwide Learning, Inc.
PO Box 19244
Topeka, KS 66619-0244

Hope this helps! Let me know what comes of this.