Monday, June 4, 2007

Barrington Book Signing

I want to thank the people who stopped by the Barrington Books bookstore on Sunday (6/3/2007). I sold another 7 copies of Legend of the Treasure, bringing my total to 368 with almost 100 copies sold since January 1st. With the summer starting to kick in, I'll be doing some larger events in Newport, Rhode Island, namely the Taste of Rhode Island, Summerfest (in Providence, RI), and a few others that I'm in the process of firming dates with. I hope to see you there. Let's keep the Overlords bandwagon rolling!

2 comments:

Ed said...

Hey Mikey

After a slow start I am now up to the end of Chapter 13. Not that your book has a slow start, I just suck at reading and concentrating on a book.

It took me 6 months to do 3 chapters but I have done the last 10 in the last fortnight. Its brilliant dude, I am now hooked on the story and cant wait to find out what happens next!

The-Overlords.com said...

Thanks, Ed! I'm glad you rolling with the story, and The Talisman of Unification is coming soon -- hang in there!