Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Overlords Revelation

Yesterday I held a book signing in beautiful downtown Bristol, RI. Though it was a fantastic day to be outside taking in the sights of the country's most patriotic town, book sales were low. The past couple of months I have noticed that the local area is pretty much saturated with Legend of the Treasure. With the Talisman of Unification being worked on and ready for print for the fall, I think it's time to look at the bigger picture. I am going to actively seek representation to help me take The Overlords nation or international if need be. Unfortunately, real life is preventing me from doing this on my own, with a wife, kids, job, mortgage, etc. I think you can see what I mean.

I also need to expand Overlord Enterprises to cover school events, presentations, and the like. This will begin with an expanded website -- one to handle the book covers and the other to handle business activities. these websites will be linked very closely together to give you seamless access to both the Overlords story lines and business activities. Any suggestions will be welcome. So, keep checking my blog for updates and events. Until then, stay happy, healthy, and safe. Peace.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Did someone say websites? Mikey, you get yourself in touch with your old pal at WMW!