Friday, December 22, 2006

QuadAngles Magazine Photo Shoot

Also on 12/20 I had a photo shoot for my upcoming profile in the University of Rhode Island alumni magazine, QuadAngles. Nora Lewis, the photographer, took over 40 shots of yours truly, showcasing my first novel, Legend of the Treasure. This is going to work out great to kick off my marketing for 2007. The article, written by a journalist student, will appear in the February 2007 issue. If you're an alum, be sure to check it out.

I want to send a special thanks to my dear friend, Gail Alosfin, who asked me to speak to her Dynamics of Business Marketing class at URI on 11/29. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been able to get this far. Also, thanks to Vida Griffin in the URI publications department for moving this whole thing forward and getting it into the magazine.

No comments: