Wednesday, December 20, 2006

St. Philomena's Meeting (Cont.)

I met Karin at the Custom Coffee House in Portsmouth, RI and we agreed on the format for me to help in her classroom. The meeting went very well, and it looks like I'll be helping her students on my first off-Friday from work, 1/19/2007. I'll be dreaming up an agenda for two classes of 25 students apiece. This is going to be a blast!

Also, the Custom Coffee House is a perfect venue for a book signing event. Again, think outside the box , I feel I can help generate business both for myself, and the store owner. I'm awaiting his call and will keep you posted ....

As for today, I'm off to East Providence High School to give a lecture on the Concepts of Writing and Publishing, and then I'm off to URI for a photo shoot for their alumni magazine, QuadAngles, where they will be doing a profile on me for their February issue.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Well done Mike, sounds good!

The-Overlords.com said...

Thanks, Ed. I'm really getting the hang of this!